Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Housekeeping...

This week, in lieu of a post, I'm doing a bit of housekeeping to make the blog a bit more user-friendly. More than one person has told me they're unable to leave comments, and I'm also looking to install some better, more sustainable share buttons (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.).

Comments on this post (assuming they show up) may be used for testing purposes until I can figure out a way to get things working.

If you have suggestions on things to try, please send them to my email: writerlibrarian (at) gmail (dot) com. I may also consider a switch from Blogger at some point (recommendations?).


For funsies, here's a little ditty from Kurt Vonnegut:



Have a great week, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me.

Karen McCoy said...

Thanks, Anonymous.